The following are the current members of the Security Council; for information about the Security Council, see "Security Council Overview".
i. September Cohort
- Matt Fiebach
- Harry Kalodner is Co-Founder and CTO at Offchain Labs. Harry started working on building Arbitrum while studying at Princeton University.
- Patrick McCorry has spent most of his adult life working on cryptocurrencies and his time was split across academic research and industry. Before working at the Arbitrum Foundation, he has worked on transaction delivery, layer-2 protocols, atomic swaps, consensus protocols, and applied cryptography. In a past life, he was an Assistant Professor at King’s College London and an accomplished researcher at UCL, UIUC and NCL.
- John Morrow
ii. March Cohort
- Rachel Bousfield has been a software engineer at Offchain Labs since 2021. She is currently leading the development of Stylus.
- Justin Drake has been a researcher at the Ethereum Foundation since 2017. He focuses on Ethereum consensus layer upgrades.
- Bartek Kiepuszewski has been a blockchain architect at MakerDAO since 2017. He also co-founded l2beat.com and TokenFlow Insights. Bartek holds a PhD in computer science from Queensland University of Technology.
- Patrick McNab Is a Co-founder of Mycelium which has been developing and deploying decentralised financial infrastructure since 2018. Mycelium (previously Tracer DAO) were one of the first protocols deployed on Arbitrum in 2021 and support the Arbitrum ecosystem through running validators and Chainlink nodes.
- Yoav Weiss is a security researcher at the Ethereum Foundation and has been building in the Ethereum space since 2017, working on account abstraction (ERC-4337), OpenGSN, L2 security, etc. Yoav brings over 25 years of experience and has developed security technologies used by industry leading companies.
- Patricio Worthalter has been working full time in the Ethereum space since 2015. In 2018 he founded POAP, a web3 native public good that mints digital collectibles for the preservation of memories.